2015 Edition : FMCG Supply Chain Forum
8:00 am - 9:30 am : Registration with Tea/Coffee
9:30 am - 10:15 am : Keynote of the day (Main Ballroom)
Theme: Supply Chain Innovation - Opportunity & Challenge
- Dr. David Gonsalvez, CEO & Rector, Malaysia Institute
for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI)
10:15 am - 10:45 am : Logistics Industry Standardisation
- Mr. Devdip Purkayastha, President, CHEP India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. K.V. Mahidhar, Executive Director, Institute of Logistics, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
10:45 am - 11:10 am : Tea/Coffee & Networking Break
11:10 am - 11:15 am : Welcome note by the Chairperson
- Mr. Mudit Gupta, Director - FMCG India Business, CHEP India Pvt. Ltd.
11:15 am - 12:30 pm : Panel Discussion Session
Theme: Accelerating Inventory Management Improvement through Customer Collaboration: Reduce Losses and
- Mr. Vinodkumar Nair, Head - Procurement & Supply Chain, Essel Propack Ltd. (Moderator)
- Mr. Lim, Yun Fong, Asst. Professor - Operations Management, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University
- Mr. Narasimha Murthy, Head - Supply Chain, Max Hypermarket India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Ghanshyam Singh, Dy. GM - SCM, Rich Graviss Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sudip Gupta, GM - Planning, Carlsberg India Pvt. Ltd.
12:30 pm - 01: 10 pm : Workshop - From Design Thinking to Aligned Action:
How Behaviour is Shaping your Next Supply Chain This interactive workshop will help you reflect on how organizations can leverage Human Motivation's & Behaviour (MoBe's) for creating quantum and sustainable change in supply chains. Supply chain 's can learn and adapt the elements of game thinking and game mechanics to re-invent itself
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm : Lunch & Networking Break
02:00 pm - 03:30 pm : Panel Discussion Session
Theme: How Can you Effectively Lead Major Supply Chain Transformation
- Mr. Radhamohan Gupta, Regional Procurement Director - South Asia, Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd. (Moderator)
- Mr. Chetan Kumria, VP - Supply Chain, Pernod Ricard India
- Mr. Rajeev Ranjan, VP - Supply Chain Planning and Route to Market, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. T. Manivannan, VP, ProConnect Supply Chain Solutions Ltd.
- Mr. Shoubhik Dasgupta, Dy. GM - Supply Chain, Hershey Foods & Beverages Ltd.
- Mr. Amit K Saxena, India Logistics Operations Lead, Mondelez India Foods Ltd.
- Mr Prashant Bopardikar, Chief, Food Supply Chain, Future Supply Chain Solutions Ltd.
03:30 pm - 04:00 pm : Individual Presentation
- Mr. Pradip Saha, Asst. Director & Head - Material & Sourcing, Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd.
04:00 pm - 04:30 pm : Tea/Coffee & Networking Break
04:30 pm - 06:00 pm : Panel Discussion Session
Theme: Omni-Channel Retail Supply Chain: How to Re-Engineer your Operations around the Customer
- Mr. Abhishek Malhotra, Co-Head, Consumer Industries & Retail Products Practice for India and SE Asia, A.T. Kearney
- Mr. Mahesh Khetan, AVP - SCM, Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.
- Mr. Sharad Nawani, VP - Operations, Pepperfry.com
- Mr. Shamik Vora, VP - e-Commerce, The Bombay Store
- Mr. Gaurav Kachru, CEO, Bag it Today
- Mr. Amitava Saha, Founder & COO, FirstCry.com
- Mr. Ashwani Srivastava, GM - Projects & Process, FSC
- Mr. LIM, Yun Fong, Asst. Professor - Operations Management, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University
06.00pm : Conference adjourns