2011 Edition : Auto Supply Chain Forum
09:30 am - 10:00 am : Registration with Tea / Coffee
10:00 am - 10:15 am : Welcome note by the Chairperson of the forum
10:15 am - 12:15 pm : Panel Discussion Session
Achieving Automotive Supplier Excellence
- Mr. Malay Shankar, National Business Head, Drive India Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (Moderator)
- Mr. Service level as a key competitive differentiator for tiered suppliers.
- Mr. Srinivasan Sarangapani, GM - SCM, Timken India
Reviewing the standards of local tiered suppliers in supporting international automotive manufacturers.
- Mr. Joy Panda, Head - Logistics, Behr India
Optimising supply chain visibility across the entire value Chain : - Identifying the responsibilities of OEM’s & tiered suppliers.
- Mr. Rajesh Gupta, Sr. GM - Logistics, JK Tyres & Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Jitendra Goyal, Dy. GM - Production Control & Logistic Division, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
Importance of technology in achieving greater collaboration success.
- Mr. S K Krishnan, VP - Demand Chain, Mahindra & Mahindra
12:15 pm - 05:20 pm : Individual Presentations
12:15 pm - 12:45 pm : Collaboration & Practise
- Mr. Alan G Waller, VP - Supply Chain Innovation, Solving Efeso & International President - CILT.
12:45 pm - 01:30 pm : Lunch & Networking Break
01:30 pm - 01:55 pm : Benchmarking Innovations for Global Freight Flows
- Mr. Matt Harding, Principal, Transportation Practice, CHAINalytics India
01:55 pm - 02:20 pm : Cross Country Pipeline - A Transportation tool for optimizing POL Supply Chain
- Mr. Rajesh Nigam, Chief Supply & Distribution, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
02:20 pm - 02:45 pm : Redeploying SCM business model to become more competitive.
- Mr. Vinayak Shrotri, GM, CAR Plant - Supply Chain, Fiat India Automobile Ltd.
02:45 pm - 03:10 pm : Is SCM a necessity or differentiator
- Mr. Amit D Banerjee, Head - Supply Chain & Order Fulfilment, Parts, CVBU, India and International Business, Tata
03:10 pm - 03:40 pm : Tea & Networking Break
03:40 pm - 04:05 pm : Full Value Sourcing, Supplier Tierisation & Early Vendor Integration
- Mr. Sanjiv Gupta, Sr. VP - Materials, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
04:05 pm - 04:30 pm : Supplier Integration - Best Practice
- Mr. M. Sundaram, Executive Director (Corporate Planning), Super Auto Forge Ltd.
04:30 pm - 04:55 pm : Total Crate Management
- Mr. Roger Corns, Director Sales (Auto), CHEP India Pvt. Ltd.
04:55 pm - 05:20 pm : How are leading - edge 3PL’s delivering innovation & best practice to their OEM customers.
- Mr. Hitesh Athawasya, Zonal Business Head - South, Drive India Enterprise Solutions Ltd.
05:20 pm : Conference Adjourns